Some vineyard pictures

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the first year of data collection in that trial so I don't have much info yet. I am not going into it with an pre-conceptions and will give a fair assessment later. I am using a low vigor vine type in white and a mdium to high white also. In reds, they are a medium vigor and a high vigor vine type. I want to see just how these training systems work with those types. I am already seeing trends. Unfortunately I can't give an immediate "this is the way to do it". With the NE SARE trials I did for two years, there was up to 100 percent yield increase with improved quality with one system over the other. Stay tuned.....

I can see myself walking through there with a glass of wine thats paid for!!!!!!! Looks so awesome!

I agree Wade. I would much rather go through Rich's vineyard and possibly encounter a deer than Rick's out in California that has rattle snakes slithering around.

No snakes here Dan. You might get accosted by a big goofy doberman though. But that's only when we turn him loose for his runs. That helps to keep the bears and mountain lions out............. LOL

When I grow up I want to be a big boy someday and have a nice vinyard:D

Nice pics.

If anyone is interested I have 5 videos of the Training Systems Trial at the link below on YouTube. They may be out of order.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYcHCzRjORw&feature=BFa&list=ULKYcHCzRjORw&lf=mfu_in_order[/ame]

Very nice Rich and excellent job on the camera work. It'd be nice to get someone else to hold the camera next time and get the master in the video!

Accent? What accent, you are the one from New Hampsha, not me Al. LOL

Did you guys watch all five videos? I am on a tight budget- my videographer left laughing when I told him how much I had for a budget- so you guys get the economy show...........

Latest posts

Back