Some pics of my space

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cindyjo

Reaction score
Hello everyone
Wade has kindly offered to post some pics of my wine making space.
Included are my first attempts at label making.
I am humbled by some of your spaces but I am making progress.
BTW yes I have nothing going right now. I bottled 2 batches last week and waited until Thanksgiving was over to start the next batches
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Looking good Cindyjo!
smiley20.gif

Be careful with the table in pic #2 especially how much weight you put on it. We have seen more than one winemaker lose almost all their inventory when the leg on a table gave out and it all came tumbling down!

Well noted Mike,
My father made that table and it has very strong metal legs and is very stable. Also if you look most of what is on that table are empties just a few bottles that do not fit in my other storage cubes. My olderbrother is suppose to make me more cubes but has not had timeyet.

Also jsut another note. The picture on my lable of the Outback Shiraz is my families Summer cottage in the "Outback" of Central Vermont. A very special place to my heart since my Grandfather bought the place almost 40 years ago.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Love the families Summer cottage

We all begin somewhere or we would not be in this hobby. It will grow if you wish it to. Nice summer retreat you have there. Where about in Central Vt is the cottage?

Thanks for the comments, I am growing my winery as I can afford it. The cottage is in a little town in Vermont called Brookfield. It is north of Rutland but South of Montpelier. Farm country, dirt roads, lots of cows. Very peaceful.

Latest posts

Back