SANGIOVESE LABEL

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
Tomorrow I may get the Sangiovese bottled. I was trying to make a label with an Italian feel to it that would look nice on the table with a bowl of sphagetti and meatballsand some candle light. I kind of like this one.

20080726_152654_sangiovese_labe.jpg
Ramona
Edited by: rgecaprock

Very, very nice Ramona! I like how the picture is kept separate with a border. She looks like somebody I once knew..... or at least would have liked to.

That is a very nice label for a very nice wine...I'm sure you will enjoy wine..

I haven't even thought about it. Last year I had alot of labels made. This year, I don't. I guess I could get busy and bust out some labels for the contest. What about you??

Another great label Ramona..Try doing your ellison~howard in the same font as the Sangiovese and see how that looks to you Edited by: Waldo

Waldo, I'll do that...I get hung up on a habit.......I'm always good to play around with it!!!!

Ramona

Caps on the "E" and "H" Ramona.Awesome label my friend. I love it

I,LL take 30 of those just add Lauren winery to the bottom,very Italian and so I,am I,,,,classy very classic

Joeswine,

If you want to use it just tell me what to change. I had some Sangiovesewith some Pasta Italiano tonight........YummoMammaMia....can't stop pouring!!!!

I have a CD I made especially for Pasta Italiano dinners. if you want a copy let me know.

It's a fun meal!!! Good Food, Music and Great Wine.

If you want a copy of the cd.....let me know, I'll be glad to send it to you.
20080728_181557_ITALIAN_DINNER_.jpg
Edited by: rgecaprock

ramona
may I have a copy too? please oh please?
thanx
maybe I can play it next to my sangiovese grape vines I planted and they will just jump right out of the ground!!!!

advise
rrawhide

Back