Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms. Jswordy is from a farm sorta near Willimantic (now part of Windham) and bugging me for a trip back and beyond, all the way to see her friend up in Maine. Scheduled next fall, to keep the house quieter here. 🤣 Boy, for an introvert, she sure can... Well, anyway... 🤣
You were up in Maine this summer. Why didn't you bring her along? ;)

You were up in Maine this summer. Why didn't you bring her along? ;)

Boring conference at a remote fly-in hotel in Portland. In spring. Fifty degrees and they had snow just north of town. Could have been in Cleveland, I wouldn't have known. 😄 You know what? Come to think of it, only one attendee I know of brought his wife. 😄

She wants to go to Maine to see her friend, who is way up there by that border where the weather stops on the map on the evening news. We'll drive up in the T-bird. Now she is saying could do it in spring, so I then would be in Maine twice next spring. I'm like maybe early summer...

Meh... Could be because no Blacks want to live there! 🤣

"According to the Argentine national census of 2010, the total population of Argentines was 40,117,096, of whom 149,493 (0.37%) identified as Afro-Argentine, although according to gene pools studies, the Argentine population with some degree of Sub-Saharan African descent would be around 7.5%."

Meh... Could be because no Blacks want to live there! 🤣

"According to the Argentine national census of 2010, the total population of Argentines was 40,117,096, of whom 149,493 (0.37%) identified as Afro-Argentine, although according to gene pools studies, the Argentine population with some degree of Sub-Saharan African descent would be around 7.5%."
Ah, they didn't account for the Afro-Chilean, Afro-Brazilian or Afro-Peruvian population, among others.

Ah, they didn't account for the Afro-Chilean, Afro-Brazilian or Afro-Peruvian population, among others.
"...the Argentine population with some degree of Sub-Saharan African descent would be around 7.5%."

Latest posts

Back