Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point was that I don’t see why the make of the vehicle is relevant to the story. The drivers behavior is what’s relevant. Then again, maybe he didn’t end up with 100 rounds in him was because he was driving a Tesla.

Exactly.

Have you heard about FUDs, well there ya have it 😂😂

My point was that I don’t see why the make of the vehicle is relevant to the story. The drivers behavior is what’s relevant. Then again, maybe he didn’t end up with 100 rounds in him was because he was driving a Tesla.

I bet this was the first Tesla freeway chase in LA history.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd that the media identifies the vehicle involved only if it’s a Tesla? As if that is an indication of the drivers mental state our something. Or do they think it might be Elon in there? You never hear “CHP in pursuit of a 72 Pinto”.

That’s exactly what FUDs do, Tesla haters, Elon haters or whatever comes to mind.

Tesla “problems” or any negativity is headlines to hurt the brand, but it never gets beyond that because the brand is strong.

That’s all the media does lately anyway, there’s only one-sided view.

Mic drop? 🤔😎

Easy peasy Varis. You just need the right people! LOL

View attachment 104957

God, those people have been after me for a decade. Once you've figured out how to accumulate wealth on your own, then they wanna take over. 🤣 On the other hand, getting mailings from Fisher is a sure sign you are on the right path. They don't bother with 95% of folks.

That’s exactly what FUDs do, Tesla haters, Elon haters or whatever comes to mind.
I truly dislike the common use of the term "hater". It's usage demeans the person it's used against, indicating that their POV is irrational and therefore worthless.

Musk and Tesla have their critics, and a portion of the criticism is objectively valid. I suspect most of the Musk/Tesla criticism you see on WMT is yanking your chain, as you're a Musk/Tesla enthusiast, although some is pointing out how slanted a lot of pro-Musk materials are.

That said, I still want the vehicle from Damnation Alley, and would love one of the cars the 70's British series UFO. If I was going to build a kit car, it would the UFO car, although I'd want gull wing doors that actually worked.

Interesting fact: the doors didn't work -- someone out of camera shot opened and closed the doors.

UFO Car.jpg

Soooo... A friend of mine gave me this for a retirement gift, and I didn't have the heart to tell him it wasn't gonna work at my house! 😄

View attachment 104869
Give it a try, bet it will work. Ring it once for a refill. Then ring it three times. I am sure she will be happy to call you a cab while you pack your bags!

Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd that the media identifies the vehicle involved only if it’s a Tesla? As if that is an indication of the drivers mental state our something. Or do they think it might be Elon in there? You never hear “CHP in pursuit of a 72 Pinto”.
Well, when OJ gave the cops the long, slow getaway ride, they mentioned "Ford Bronco".

Sounds good to me! LOL
1693164713223.png

Tesla “problems” or any negativity is headlines to hurt the brand, but it never gets beyond that because the brand is strong.

That’s all the media does lately anyway, there’s only one-sided view.

Mic drop? 🤔😎

God, those people have been after me for a decade. Once you've figured out how to accumulate wealth on your own, then they wanna take over. 🤣 On the other hand, getting mailings from Fisher is a sure sign you are on the right path. They don't bother with 95% of folks.
They found me a long time ago. Once a month like clockwork I get a big huge envelope with a nice polite "favor to reply" to them. It recycles nicely!

They found me a long time ago. Once a month like clockwork I get a big huge envelope with a nice polite "favor to reply" to them. It recycles nicely!

Yes, it does. I think they found me through my financial subscriptions. But if you're not in or above the 92nd percentile, they are not interested. So that big envelope is a mark of success. 😄

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back