Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be so hard on yourself for making poor work/life choice decisions Varis! LOL

Lol, nah/ I stopped making wine a few years ago.

Maybe to buy me a ticket to Hawaii and play golf living like a millionaire, like some friends we have here 😂😂

Lol, nah/ I stopped making wine a few years ago.

Maybe to buy me a ticket to Hawaii and play golf living like a millionaire, like some friends we have here 😂😂

Wait, wait, what's all this "living LIKE a millionaire" stuff? I mean, dude, ya either got it or ya ain't, am I right? 🤣

Talk to your friend @ibglowin 😛😛

Hey Varis, I dunno maybe you didn't understand, but ya either got it or ya ain't. 🤣 Mic drop.

If you think ya gotta live like a millionaire, then while you are flying around please read the latest edition you can find of "The Millionaire Next Door." It's about how the vast majority of people who have a net worth of $1 million or more actually live, vs. people who have nearly squat in net worth even if they have huge salaries. It is shockingly eye-opening and potentially life changing. One of the two best books I ever read. The other is "Your Money or Your Life." Both have been through numerous editions over long years in print.

Wealth (net worth) isn't what you earn. It's what you keep. Ya got it. Or ya ain't.

Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd that the media identifies the vehicle involved only if it’s a Tesla? As if that is an indication of the drivers mental state our something. Or do they think it might be Elon in there? You never hear “CHP in pursuit of a 72 Pinto”.

Yes. You are the only one. Though now you let that cat out of the bag, so Varis will make two. 😄

Am I the only one who thinks it’s odd that the media identifies the vehicle involved only if it’s a Tesla? As if that is an indication of the drivers mental state our something. Or do they think it might be Elon in there? You never hear “CHP in pursuit of a 72 Pinto”.
Of course it wasn't a Pinto. They would have reported the explosion if it was! 🤣

I don't find it odd in the least. Freeway chases are an everyday occurrence in LA. Freeway chases involving a Tesla not so much. Then the way the driver got out of the car and ignored all commands by the 20 or so officers with weapons drawn. I am more surprised they driver of said Tesla did not end up with 100 rounds of lead in his "system" than anything else.

Last edited:
I don't find it odd in the least. Freeway chases are an everyday occurrence in LA. Freeway chases involving a Tesla not so much. Then the way the driver got out of the car and ignored all commands by the 20 or so officers with weapons drawn. I am more surprised they driver of said Tesla did not end up with 100 rounds of lead in his "system" than anything else.

Oh no, no, no, no, no! Can't you see, it's all a giant conspiracy against Lord Musk? Indeed, it's as if he actually STARTED the company and INVENTED the car. Tsk!

x720.jpg

My point was that I don’t see why the make of the vehicle is relevant to the story. The drivers behavior is what’s relevant. Then again, maybe he didn’t end up with 100 rounds in him was because he was driving a Tesla.

Back