Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted a pic of my firewood so how about one of my log splitter?

View attachment 104653
Dave, Noticed your wood pile and thought I'd pass along another method that you may not be familiar with. I started stacking my firewood in the Holz Hausen style years ago and found that the wood dries faster and stack(s) are more stable AND it looks pretty good to boot! I use pallets on the bottom to keep the wood off of the ground and to add a little extra ventilation from underneight.
Here's a link FYI.
Building a Holz Hausen - How to Age Your Firewood the German Way

Dave, Noticed your wood pile and thought I'd pass along another method that you may not be familiar with. I started stacking my firewood in the Holz Hausen style years ago and found that the wood dries faster and stack(s) are more stable AND it looks pretty good to boot! I use pallets on the bottom to keep the wood off of the ground and to add a little extra ventilation from underneight.
Here's a link FYI.
Building a Holz Hausen - How to Age Your Firewood the German Way
Wow, that's beautiful!
Unfortunately unused open areas in the yard - like wine bottle storage in the basement - is not plentiful.

AF96E414-DC5B-41BF-A0E0-738964DA56BC.jpegAF96E414-DC5B-41BF-A0E0-738964DA56BC.jpegFruity pebbles Wine on the go! Mashed pebbles like. Beer, they are the coolest, slime green with a delicious citrus aroma. Yes Avis on the cereal. Above right is the wine portion portion, QA23, lemon and orange zest, tart & sweet cherry juice, 1gallon apple juice, and fruity cereal spread. Once the pebbles are done, I’ll rack into the wine portion to finish and bottle carb.

I don't know where the recipe came from but we take chiles like those stuff them with a triangle of jack cheese, lay them on a cookie sheet and cover them with tomato meat sauce and bake. Awesome and simple.
You have heard of our (NM) famous Chile Relleno's right? Stuffed (Monterey jack cheese) green chile's then dipped in a batter and lightly fried to a golden perfection. They then get smothered in either a red or green chile sauce and usually more cheese on top for extra fun!

1692708781845.png

Latest posts

Back