Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my wife would order it 8 or 9 then microwave it and complain it is tough. If charred was an option she would go for it.

We have had some pretty nice thunderstorms build up over the past couple of afternoons. Monsoons are here this week.

20664094_1664763790201583_3627209800606090444_n.jpg

20663633_1664759886868640_5098337209780472577_n.jpg

I also found this really cool, small winery located in one of those truly picturesque valleys that are common through out the area. Great place to slow down, have lunch, and sip some local!

I see you found the smoking section. :sm

Didn't let a busy upcoming weekend spoil our summer fun. Took the day off yesterday and instead of our usual shore point we hit up Long Beach Island. Rented a boat and went crabbing all morning (had a "1st timer" with us) , hit the beach for a bit, then dinner at Chicken or the Egg (popular spot known for their wings), ice cream & home by 9pm. Great day at LBI !

IMG_6015.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

My first [and probably last] wine competition ribbon.

[May never actually get hold of the ribbon as the guy with the key to the locked display case was nowhere to be found. My guess is that there were only three entries for the category I entered.]

Photo is through a dirty Fair Grounds glass display case...

IMAG0904[1].jpg

Last edited:
I think he or she is just a little miffed that you didn't invite them to your deck party earlier this month ...

He texted me earlier today. He said he entered his honey wine as the 4th entry at the fair competition. Also came clean about the missing man with the keys to the ribbon case.

Sure, pick on the old guy who, as a young Marine, 52 years ago was serving his country in Vietnam. Where were you two guys 52 years ago?
smilie.gif

[Full disclosure... I was not a combat Marine but did have an important support role to play.]

Sure, pick on the old guy who, as a young Marine, 52 years ago was serving his country in Vietnam. Where were you two guys 52 years ago?
smilie.gif

[Full disclosure... I was not a combat Marine but did have an important support role to play.]

Possibly somewhere in the dimension of pure consciousness, yet still proudly supporting the US Marine Corps sir.
I assume your just busting chops right back, although I wasn't busting your's if that's how you took it.
Just so you know, when I first saw the wine competition post, I was bummed to see how short you were selling yourself. I thought "he probably got 3rd place out of 2 dozen entries and doesn't even realize it".

Back