Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another on a familiar theme...

11414113426_788303668c_b.jpg

As of 12:30 today, my bathroom remodel is done. I lack 3 porcelain knobs to use instead of the cheapos they included. Started June 5. I think I got my "modern country" look I was after and also the grab bars will help as we age in place. Even the towel racks are grab bars. Way more involved than I had planned for, since I had to redo a lot of jack-leg work done before me, and then I had some defective stuff headaches, and waiting on shipping. Hopefully worth it all. Sure is an update from 1964, when it was last done. Now has heat/fan/light and a vanity light, too. Plus the air bubble/whirlpool tub and Moen Halo showerhead, too. Can't wait to take a shower in that once the silicone cures out.

@jswordy What, are you freaking 90yrs. old? Enough "grab bars" in there. I really think you put all those in there so after some "imbibing" you don't fall. :)

@jswordy What, are you freaking 90yrs. old? Enough "grab bars" in there. I really think you put all those in there so after some "imbibing" you don't fall. :)

That's called aging in place. You'll get there. The two on the wall are towel racks.

At 59, I can do without them. At 69 or 79, I'll probably be reaching for them. I know I sure could have used them when my knee went out a few times, and that tub was a lot shallower than this new one.

@jswordy: really nice work. And if earthquakes become a real problem, you'll have something to hang onto. :)

It's a crisp 8.3 degrees this morning !! Damn near busted my arse this morning walking from the house to the shop. Enough, started the 420 JD crawler and broke up the ice and at least cleared a good walking path !!:)

12-30-15_zpsaprubymk.jpg

Latest posts

Back