Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
snow west of me here in Florida. It will surely shut the state down when it hits I10 and I75

snow jan fl3.jpg

Roflmao, I'm not sure how I would feel if my daughter went into a meltdown because she was stuck with me for a weekend!

I think it was more being stuck without Mommy!

I just went out to feed the cat and measured 14" of snow, she's happy now. Really working on a bad cold though, that is worrying me. Not like we are going anywhere for the next few days.

Love what the wind can do with some light fluffy snow. First image is of my neighbors car. It's a Honda SUV so the back of that "flat top" snow hairstyle is about 9' off of the ground. Second one is of my porch looking towards what I had shoveled a couple of hours ago, hence the reason I have given up and turned my attention to beer now and wine later.

It has to stop at some point. At least we won't have a water deficit this spring.

1-23-16_jessicas-suv.jpg

1-23-16_wind-art.jpg

We've had the warmest winter here I can remember since I was 10 years old. No complaints, but I send out my regrets to those who are having those horrible storms. I know what that's like!! (Google Winnipeg - Mars)

For those of you that know me, you know that winemaking is a very social affair filled with friends and family.

I was sent this photo by me nephew Andrew. When I first looked at it, I wondered how he made this without it breaking!

I also realized that I was a VERY BAD INFLUENCE on the younger generation!

Others might have reveled in making a simple snow man. My family revels in making a snow WINE GLASS!!!

<see below>

IMG_1246.jpg

Sorry just had to post this. What a great idea!

Steve

We have a place up in the Mechanicsburg area called Al's of Hampden (actually has an Enola address) that has that same setup. Not sure how well they worked as the restroom smelled like a college fraternity bathroom after a rough Saturday night.

They have a pretty incredible number of beers they offer:

http://www.alsofhampden.com/beer.php

Last edited:
Have to say this one was clean!
Bull and Barrel no, I did not ride the bull still in work clothes. But I did drink my share of bourbon!

Latest posts

Back