Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avatar, I have a ruger gp100 it's a .357 with a 6 in barrel. Love the revolvers. But I also shoot a Interarms firestar 9mm pea shooter. I see you prefer the .45 they are fun.

Our two Corgis
5cb92333f2081860ff02d3c6cef3ffcf.jpg

Avatar, I have a ruger gp100 it's a .357 with a 6 in barrel. Love the revolvers. But I also shoot a Interarms firestar 9mm pea shooter. I see you prefer the .45 they are fun.

I like revolvers too. These three are .357's.

top - S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman, 6-inch
middle - S&W Model 681, 4-inch
bottom - S&W Model 66, 4-inch

010.JPG

IMAG0164_BURST002_zpsd1ad0924.jpg

66-2.jpg

Thats my nut brown ale and It somehow shot that airlock like 6ft and splattered all over my closet wall. And now all my cloths smell like beer lol

1425961379608.jpg

I like revolvers too. These three are .357's.

top - S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman, 6-inch
middle - S&W Model 681, 4-inch
bottom - S&W Model 66, 4-inch

Sweet. I like the 681, heck, they are all nice. How do you like the 4" barrel vs the 6"

Sweet. I like the 681, heck, they are all nice. How do you like the 4" barrel vs the 6"

Thanks. The three are equally accurate. My first revolver was a 6" Model 10, that my father gave me decades ago, and I recently gave to my son, so I was partial to the 6" barrels. I now prefer the 4" barreled revolvers due to less weight. I just preferred the 6" on the Model 28, since it is a larger frame gun and looked more balanced.

Nice looking AR. What receiver did you use? I have a M&P15 that I kept stock, except for a red dot & magnifier.

Nice looking AR. What receiver did you use? I have a M&P15 that I kept stock, except for a red dot & magnifier.

This is built off an Anderson Arms lower. The rest are DelTon parts, except the RRA 2 stage varmint trigger and MagPul MOE furniture. 1x7 twist, chrome lined, Mil-spec with a 2x red dot. Make me feel like I'm home again.

Last edited:
I like making my own stuff. Before I started making wine, I made one of these:
View attachment 21238

Now I'm jealous!

Building AR's is fun - they're like Barbies for guys. You can mix and match all kinds of stuff till you get what you want.

As for the bike, we got really lucky. It was in pieces and underwater when we got it... Put it back to OEM, then franken-biked it with a bigger motor, swing arm, better electrics, upped the sprockets, did a timing advance and jetted the carbs. To the naked eye, it was a 600cc Kan-o-Tuna. It was a sleeper until you twist the throttle to full-tilt-boogie. After that, all you saw was tail lights. I sold it and got a 5th Gen VFR (best motor of any Honda made).

Building AR's is fun - they're like Barbies for guys. You can mix and match all kinds of stuff till you get what you want.

As for the bike, we got really lucky. It was in pieces and underwater when we got it... Put it back to OEM, then franken-biked it with a bigger motor, swing arm, better electrics, upped the sprockets, did a timing advance and jetted the carbs. To the naked eye, it was a 600cc Kan-o-Tuna. It was a sleeper until you twist the throttle to full-tilt-boogie. After that, all you saw was tail lights. I sold it and got a 5th Gen VFR (best motor of any Honda made).

Always wanted to test a VFR. On an FJR right now. :h

Mine is 09 AE. It did come with the heated grips but I've added plenty of my own farkles.
Corbin heated seats and back rest, Trunk, MCL riser plate and highway pegs, Rifle wind screen, Throttle lock, Heavy bar ends, grip puppies, Kouba lowering links, MCL lowereing kit for passenger pegs with heat shields, Iridium plugs, K&N air filter, twisted throttle mirror extenders, Twisted throttle GPS mount, Zumo 600 GPS, battery tender hook up. I'm sure I forgot something but you know how it gets. ;)

Back