Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I'm pretty excited to teach my daughter from the beginning. Last year she enjoyed looking at the plants growing outside and picking the oregano to eat each time she passed the plant. Now she can see it from seed to belly.

Jim,

I gotta ask. That picture is your avatar, what is she drinking? Dirty dishwater?

No, Welch's. :D But then she gets a new glass filled with Amarone:

stock-photo-wine-emotions-the-girl-wonders-92596105.jpg

Jim,

I gotta ask. That picture is your avatar, what is she drinking? Dirty dishwater?

I have no idea. I got a bunch of images googling 'bad wine face', or something like that. :D It's the face I think most people want to make when they try my wine for the first time, but they're polite enough to smile and say it's good. :)

That should be in the 'What's in your glass tonight?" thread. :dg

Or in the "post a photo, any photo" thread. :)

It would feel somewhat strange posting a beer photo in that thread in a winemaking forum. This on the other hand makes it a little more acceptable.

No... Welch's comes from a can or carton. This woman is laying on grapes so you KNOW it isn't Welch's.

Yes!

Those concord grapes do indeed come in a can or a carton - just like the snooty wine kits come from.

I want the cans and cartons of the grapes she laid on, myself!

Back