Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1f643fe71dcba9c67fa6242bd4370f05.jpg

My FIL is not doing well and probaly wont make but another day or two

Ever since Larry had his stroke 9/11 ( yes THE 9/11) he has been cold. Of course it doesn't help that we live in Maine. LOL
In the middle of the summer he would have three layers. Winter he looked like
randy.jpg

N the house.

He always kept his crucifix close by and wanted keep Jesus warm too so he always kept in in a wool sock

photo.JPG

In the middle of the winter he would "bundle" him up in several layers too.

Not trying to be a downer I just think that pic cute.

Doug, he is a cutie. What breed. Looks like a Shepherd. If so, he is going to get a lot bigger! Best of luck with him. Nothing like a good dog. (Louie just came downstairs with his "I have to go outside" look so I am going out with him.)

Doug, he is a cutie. What breed. Looks like a Shepherd. If so, he is going to get a lot bigger! Best of luck with him. Nothing like a good dog. (Louie just came downstairs with his "I have to go outside" look so I am going out with him.)

Yes a shepherd.. check german bloodline. He's go8ng to. E a big dog. I cant wait..

What amazes me about that pic is you don't see a drop of spilled wine. Bungs appear to still be in place.

My Stockpile! I'm super proud of it! 241 items worth $820.46 for a whopping $100! Weird how that came out to exactly $100 on my spreadsheet. That's not counting the bin of school supplies and a few opened items.

Looks like my closet is getting full, time to cull it out by helping out my family ( I sell to them at my out of pocket cost which is usually 10 cents to $1 per item) and donating some to charity.

If something ever happens and we fall on hard times, I know we'll at least be clean. Oh and have chocolate caramel coffee port!

100_0146 (425x640).jpg

Latest posts

Back