Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For our fellow winemakers out in Napa. :(

628x471.jpg

I heard about that on the news yesterday. Looked bad.

My Stockpile! I'm super proud of it! 241 items worth $820.46 for a whopping $100! Weird how that came out to exactly $100 on my spreadsheet. That's not counting the bin of school supplies and a few opened items.

Looks like my closet is getting full, time to cull it out by helping out my family ( I sell to them at my out of pocket cost which is usually 10 cents to $1 per item) and donating some to charity.

If something ever happens and we fall on hard times, I know we'll at least be clean. Oh and have chocolate caramel coffee port!

Sorry but that is just a little foolish.

Everyone knows Zombies are attracted to the clean people.

Which makes sense cause who want to eat dirty stinky people.

Sorry but that is just a little foolish.

Everyone knows Zombies are attracted to the clean people.

Which makes sense cause who want to eat dirty stinky people.

I didn't consider zombies, but yeah, I think they'd prefer clean to stinky folks.... mebbe.

This week, I'm trying to gather enough coupons to take 120 condensed soups to the local food bank @ 9 cents per can. Should be a nice haul for a good cause.

I'm getting ready to enter the county fair's photography contest (along with the amateur wine making competition)

A couple snap shot from my time in Alberta.

Messing around during a motor rebuild.

Last years sunflowers. I was shocked at how long it took me to grey things out, but I guess that's to be expected for the first try at something new.

And my personal pick.

I have been stockpiling pictures for years and it looks like this is the year to put all my eggs into one basket.

The end of a good camping dinner shared with good friends over the holiday weekend

IMG_20140830_191841_293.jpg

Latest posts

Back