Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've never had chicken? Well, it tastes like chicken!

:p
To eat the quantities of food his family feasts on you have to give up something, like tasting what you are eating, LOL.

Sorry Varis, had to do it. (and I just left services a few hours ago)

On another note, daughter made a cake for her neighbor friend who I'm guessing turned 70+ yesterday. She's 14 and does a great job following directions (and cleaning my pantry out). This is an 'ol black joe chocolate cake her great grandmother used to make. Has a nice portion of coffee in it, and my daughter likes her coffee (and wonders why she can't sleep at night).

2-13-22_choc-cake.jpg

Final stage of a new dough making process I'm trying. It involves a poolish (and a somewhat annoying Youtube video series that teaches you how to make it: ).

2-13-22_pizza-1.jpg

These need to rest for a couple hours then are ready to use. Making a couple for the neighbor and maybe one for my boss (he'll take home and reheat tomorrow for dinner).

my youngest brother has acrophobia,, man the whooping's i got growing up, I'd scotch tape a grand, daddy long legs,,, I'd tape it about 4 inches below his pillow with a sheet over it, finally dad told me, he'd let mom kill me,, he'd scream like a little girl, ,, I've heard he's still the same,
he'll climb your couch, chair, refrigerator, you name it, he's climbed it, both mom and dad forbid me of wrappings a Christmas gift for him,
him and i don't get along, i hate cheats, liars, thieves, and mooches,,,
Dawg

Well Dawg I see yore feeling a speck better! No man could gripe so eloquently and still be severely under the weather. My compliments on your health progress – and the bonus was that the first half was funny! 😄

Final stage of a new dough making process I'm trying. It involves a poolish (and a somewhat annoying Youtube video series that teaches you how to make it:

I'd like to know how it turns out. I've been upping my pizza game and I have used a lot of tips and tricks from that fella. I have been using my dough recipe though and haven't tried to make a dough with a poolish.

So, the deal at work is that if it hits the break room table, it is open season. So, who brought in A CASE of Hormel MREs? 😄 More importantly, which members of the staff don't care enough about themselves that they actually consumed more than half of it? :p

IMG_20220214_133652656.jpg

So, the deal at work is that if it hits the break room table, it is open season. So, who brought in A CASE of Hormel MREs? 😄 More importantly, which members of the staff don't care enough about themselves that they actually consumed more than half of it? :p

View attachment 84679

One day later, the sole survivor... 😂

IMG_20220215_122051507.jpg

Latest posts

Back