Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they revealed the pickup everyone dropped the jaw with such an unusual concept but then it started to grow on people.
I actually have a reservation which is only $100 and so over half a million people have reservations as well.

i know this design appears ugly but I tell you that at some point a new drastic redesign of a pickup was going to happen.
The current pickups in the market haven’t changed much year after year.

i can almost bet these revolutionary designs will be the norm in a not so distant future.

Boy, that guy in the jeep parked really close to you! Be careful when you back up! ;)

Obviously, I kid. But, come to think of it, you aren't really ABLE to back up with such an arrangement, can you?

Ha! Can’t back up more than a few feet with it all hooked up, but if needed, it doesn’t take but about 30 secs to disconnect the Jeep.

I set up in my driveway this morning between 1:30 and 3:30 and took 100 exposures, all at 30sec, 10mm lens at F4.5. I had my ISO set low (400) to try to avoid grain but I know I caught at least 4 or 6 meteors that just didn't show up on the camera so I'll try again tonight at 800 or 1000 ISO and see what I get. Here are the two that did image ok. Pretty cool shower and it's expected to be good again tonight between 2 and 3 am.
MeteorAlphaCapricornids.jpgMeteorDeltaAquariids.jpg

Rule #1 for LA. if your out after 10PM the police will assume your DUI. Being out @ 230AM on the mail hill road that leads out of town they may have saved her life or someone else's.....

1596144511754.png

Back