Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to take the trash can out this morning and the Javalina Squadron was back rooting under the scrub oak in the front yard for the mini acorns that fall.
View attachment 63623
Guess I'll stop complaining about the chipmunks that run around our yard!!!😬

I felt for the players, so strange not seeing anyone in the stands. Can't imagine trying to play without that component present, I know it's not everything, but...guess that is why they are "professional" baseball players.

It's finally gonna rain here. Storms have been dodging us for quite some time. Only problem is, as I type this, I see some small hail bouncing off my grill lid. I'll still take it, the corn in the fields around here has folded leaves like it is praying for some moisture.

It's getting so dark from the clouds that I can hardly see my keytops on my laptop keyboard.

Edit: it just let loose, the temperature dropped about 15 degrees in a minute (hail helps that, it's frozen, you know).

7-21-20_rain-2.jpg

Well, I posted a pre-storm picture, how about some post-storm pics. My old 2002 digital camera just can't match what a modern one will do, but it still had top quality CCDs for how old it is. My daughter came out and said "it's gorgeous out here". Of course I was enjoying the warm reflection off my old white corolla. Gotta get a newer camera for her, I was about her age when I got interested in photography.

7-21-20_rain-3.jpg

7-21-20_rain-4.jpg

Latest posts

Back