Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he said somewhere on here he'd be unavailable for a period of time. Looks like he logged on this morning after 2 am EDST, so he's probably in France doing some sort of secret project he can't tell us about. Hopefully he has taken over an old growth vineyard and he'll soon be inviting us to visit and drink all of his wine. After we get drinking enough he will enslave us to be his vineyard workers. I'd work without shackles and for free if he supplied the food and wine.

Found this in a post he made 5-12-2016:

I am going to be out of town for an extended period this summer. I gave the ladies in my life the go-ahead to drink as much of it this summer as they like, as long as they leave me at least one bottle. I will be interested to see how much remains when I return!!!

Last edited:
Finally, a word I needed to look up:

dip·so·ma·ni·a /dipsəˈmānēə/
noun: alcoholism, specifically in a form characterized by intermittent bouts of craving for alcohol.

Thank you for being my @sourgrapes (Paul) replacement, at least until he gets back, whenver that is...my only issue is what is it when you have constant bouts of craving for alchohol?

That is why we have set up the committee, to find out! :)

Nice set (of storms) going from lower Canada almost to @Johnd . Rare to see such a long line of unbroken storms.

I know, too much time on my hands and too much alcohol consumption. But it's still pretty neat.

united-states-current-radar.gif

Interestingly, by the time they got this far east, they all but disintegrated. Wifey and I had a date night last night and decided NOT to go to the Nats game because the weather was so iffy. Turns out, it was hot, but otherwise just fine.

Sunrise on the "main hill" road leading up to Los Alamos. The view never gets old!

14368772_1171380742933130_2668883042796165599_n.jpg

Bottled the Vineco Cellar Craft Showcase Amarone Saturday morning, the RJS EP Amarone (single bottle on right) two weeks ago. The MMMeglioli Amarone is several months behind and hasn't gotten its turn in the barrel yet, still in glass. These three are from my Amarone kick about a year ago.

IMG_0637.jpg

Latest posts

Back