playing with lables

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can....... actually it would be easy to make the moon green

Love them...
It be cool if you could do them with a cherry moon, then have a lime slice as the water (as in greenish water with just the bottom rind visable....)

what program are you using, looks like fun stuff
I use paintshop pro corel owns them now,and a ton of filters would love to have all the money it would cost to replace all the stuff I got to play with pictures and draw with my computer.

Love them...
It be cool if you could do them with a cherry moon, then have a lime slice as the water (as in greenish water with just the bottom rind visable....)
might try that just to see what it looks like

you mean like this possibly????
cherrylime3.jpg

I kinda rushed this one wasn't as careful with the cherry as I should've been but I'm just playing so no big deal

I love the red sky in the last one! But the overall of the 1 with the lime up and cherry down is just more appealing... Cherry looks like it might be a little big on the last one.... it keeps catching my eye and you don't see the rest as welll.... Love these though really unique!

Or get a pic of a full moon, complete with craters, and tint it cherry red. Love the sky on the last one as well.

Back