playing with lables

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sirs

just an oldman
Reaction score
did this just for fun all hand done ........
cherrylimelabel.jpg

it's called ringpin Dan and I was just playing with it not for actual use just seeing how one done by hand would look

Very nice. Not sure if it would work - can you make the moon look like a cherry casting a shadow on the water of a lime?

Very nice. Not sure if it would work - can you make the moon look like a cherry casting a shadow on the water of a lime?

probly so never thought about that.........hmmmm sounds like it might be a project for me to do......possibly lol

well I don't know about that buttttttttt I did try to do it see what you think oh I had to do a pic of the lime but still looks funny...
cherrylime2.jpg

oh it does didn't you know that???? if you look right it's a new building NASA has started

it's not to hard I've used it over 11 years and still learn stuff I didn't know on it

I like it. Can you do more of a moon crater look on the lime? Or just use the moon you have and tint it green? I like the cherry shadow.

Back