newbie here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtinker00

Junior
Reaction score
hey everyone i'm josh from michigan. my wife and i just started our first batch of wine. we are making a sweet cherry. we love tasting wines and drinking new wines, so we figured we better try out making our own! i found some good info on this forum and hope to learn more

Josh welcome to the wonderful hobby (obsession) of winemaking. Keep us posted on what you're doing and we'll be happy to help you out when ever you ask or let you know if we think you're headed down the wrong road.

Welcome, I'm just starting my 2nd batch and this site is just great for answering questions? Ed

Welcome Jtinker! I think youll find a lot of helpful people and info on our site. We are here to help you as much as we can so please do not feel afraid to ask any questions you may have. Please also show us your recipe before making any wine as a newbie as weve pretty much been there and done that and made many a mistake and may be able to save you from one weve previously made or just may no not to do that period. We have a ton of knowledge between us and love to share it!

Welcome aboard Josh. This is a very knowledgeable group of guys and gals. They have saved me a lot of heartache along the way. I hope you enjoy this hobby as much as the rest of us do. :b

Hi Josh,

Welcome to winemakingtalk. My husband and I were just drinking a glass of our cherry wine that we made last summer. When you have a glass, eat a piece of dark chocolate with it, it is like have chocolate covered cherry.

Welcome;
As Runningwolf said "Welcome to your obsession" :dg :d

Back