New Guy FromThe South!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samh200

Reaction score
Hello all, I have check the web for a forum on winemaking to call home . I have to say this place Rocks. I have been doing alot of reading here and learned alot and at the looks of it the people here are very friendly/helpful. I am very new at this and a little slow at understanding things sometime but once I get it im unstopable. but with the people here I dont think thats going to be a issue. I look forward to getting to learn this new hobby an meeting new friends...:b

Welcome to the forum. Read, read, read; that's the way to get your feet wet in wine making. Then ask questions. We are here to help.

Welcome! What are you going to make???

Well im kinda starting off a little simple right now... I have a 5 gallon of 100% welch grape juice and a 5 gallon of 100% welchs white grape & peach going... I orderd me 5, 1 gallon jugs an primarys to play with some diffrent things...I bought 6 pounds of strawberrys i think ima let them ripen a little more before messing with them...AND then I ran across the skittles recipe and went order me 2 more 5 gallon corboys!!!

Latest posts

Back