Need Member Photos!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
007, welcome to the forum! Sounds like you're quite in love with wine! I'm very jealous of your wine trips. Maybe we'll see you at Winestock in October!

Old_grapes.gif
Hi beachdragon,
I'm kind of late to welcoming you. Hope you enjoy the forum and start making lots of wine. Lucky you.....going to Napa and Sonoma!!!
Ramona

Hello everyone, just doing my quick announcement and putting up some 'mug' shots. I'm from the northern Illinois area and have only been enjoying drinking wine since July 3rd, 2005. I own my own personal training studio and love to lift heavy things and help people find their strength. I just purchased a winemaking starter kit from George and am looking forward to my first winemaking experience in the next couple of weeks! I don't own any motorcycles, vineyards, hot tubs, or classic automobiles, but if anyone has fitness questions, I'd be glad to help out. Some pics...

Jim_Tire_4.jpg

Jimbo lifting a tire... a big tire, at the end of our last trip to northern Cali.

Elaine_Goodlad.jpg

Jim with Elaine Goodlad, professional figure competitor, at the Arnold Classic last year.

For more pics, browse to http://www.findyourstrength.com and check out the photo galleries.
For my blog on wine, weights and the world, head to http://www.findyourstrength.com/WordPress/

Not to post and run, but I've got a flight to catch tomorrow morning to head to the 2007 Arnold Classic. I'll catch you guys when I'm back and get those kits started - I can't wait!
smiley1.gif

- Jim

Welcome to the forum. I have never made much attempt at working out myself as my philosophy has always been " The only way you can tell if a man is really on the level is if his bubble is in the middle"
smiley36.gif
Maybe some pictures of you pressing them 6 gallon carboys will be forthcoming.

Jimbo: Welcome to the fourm. Great pictures, keep them coming....jh

Welcome Jimbo! Youll keep in good shape if you start making wine in
your basement, running up and down the stairs all the time and corking
all the bottles will give you a good workout!

OilnH2O said:
Welcome Aboard, Beach Dragon!

But be careful with Appleman -- he's knows a lot about vinyards, orchards and such and is happy to share that knowledge -- but treat him carefully and don't get him riled!
smiley2.gif
He occasionally posts about the "varmints" out in his crops -- here's a picture of him behind his house....

20070221_164458_Hunter_Small.jpg

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

i dont have any pictures of myself to post right off but i am INCREDIBLY jealous of that picture! I am an avid hunter and hope one day i can make it out to montana and shoot varmits out of a hot tub like you!
smiley17.gif

Adam

wade said:
Welcome Jimbo! Youll keep in good shape if you start making wine in your basement, running up and down the stairs all the time and corking all the bottles will give you a good workout!

I'm going to need it - two big firsts for this year (now having returned from a very busy weekend with 135,000 other people in Columbus, Ohio) will be me making my first batch(es) of wine and competing in my first strongman competition. Maybe they'll be able to make a 'flyweight' weight class for me. :)

- Jim

appleman - I hope to find many of those endless roads and beautiful scenery this summer. Our first big ride this year will be down through Calif.

jsmahoney - yes I did mean the motorcycle
smiley4.gif
we just got it acouple of weeks ago.

kutya - thanks the picture was taken in our driveway. If you ever get over this way the Pintler Scenic Route is a beautiful drive through Anaconda, Georgetown Lake, Philipsberg, and Drummond.

WOW BMW -- but it's not a... "BMW!"
smiley36.gif

It appears that your "driveway" is over by Beck's Hill. When I first looked at the picture it looked like Grant Kohrs Ranchin the background-- although now that I look a little closer, it looks like maybe you're more west of Deer Lodge and closer to the mountains than I thought! Which is it!?!?!?!??
smiley36.gif

OlinH20 we are south of Deer Lodge, that is Mount Haggin in the background.

Latest posts

Back