Need Member Photos!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you JWM, But I will add my wife in the pic so I can at least have a fighting chance to not scare anyone with my own face
20070429_204637_us_Small.JPG
alone....... and the second one is for wade!!(Figured he would like my camera skills!!
20070429_204756_one_for_wade_Sm.JPG

We got marreid the second time around in Cuba here is a pic of the day!! then had a church ceremony home in the fall of 2006. I hope Im not trbling people with the pics!!
smiley9.gif
20070430_105146_Photo20_21_Smal.JPG

Appleman let yourimagination take u out on the water with them.
smiley2.gif

Very nice Trigham and just for me, how thoughtfull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley4.gif
Your a Damn good man, I dont care what the rest of these guys say about you!
smiley36.gif
bAnd what a beuatiful bride you have there also, but your not THAT scary looking!
Edited by: wade

smiley17.gif
Thanks guys I really appreciate it!!I will have some pics of wine room soon too!!

smiley32.gif
I hoped that revivin this thread would help and it has already payed off. Good to see who's who here!

Thank you all for the compliments. Now that was taken in 2000 and I have aged slightly...

Is that your father in the photos with you? I see in 1 picture that he is adding a red liquid to the bottles with a graduated measuring cup, may I ask what he is adding, is he blending or sweetening? Pics re awesome SBR! I love pics!
99.gif

Cool site SBR and I just registered on your forum, hope you dont mind. Ill be waiting for approval to check it out.

Latest posts

Back