My wine making room and cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well as my freind explains it, We don't do things because we need to do it..we just do it because we can. Must admit we boys do like to tinker!

Al
All the expensive stuff came from a junk yard.

Rod

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with that pump!

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose with that pump!

Thanks

It will pull 28HG But I'll probably limit it to 20

Rod

Wade
I'ts not diamond plate, it's smooth 14 gauge stainless, I did the pattern with a 4" grinder and a blue, make that several blue schotch bright disks.

Rod

Ah, unless you look very closely you wouldnt know. I knew it was SS though or you would just be crazy!

Ok... Now that I've picked my chin up off my keyboard I can reply...

WOW! That is one awesome setup!

I just started working on redoing the canning kitchen in my basement and now feel slightly intimidated... haha!

Thanks Dan
I was just looking for it so I could post a link in that other thread.

Soon I'll post some pictures of the AC unit.

I somehow missed a few pages in here as I never saw all the pics of this wine rack and the work involved in you making it. Great f###ing job man!!!!!!!!!!!!! :r

Wow you did an awsome job..your room is to die for :) wonder what you would do with a bigger space lol.... :br Zoogie

Back