My wine making room and cellar

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rod, you have entirely too much time on your hands! Beautiful job. :try

NO WAY do I have too much time on my hands. I sort of squeezed that in for Dan after an 11 hour day. I really wanted to do it though ;) :)

Very nice looking work area! Would like to get my shop to that condition at some point.. the diamond plate looks great.

Very nice looking work area! Would like to get my shop to that condition at some
point.. the diamond plate looks great.

Thanks, although it sort of looks like diamond plate it is actually smooth. I did that pattern with scotch brite pads on a 4" grinder.:D

Thanks, although it sort of looks like diamond plate it is actually smooth. I did that pattern with scotch brite pads on a 4" grinder.:D

Even more impressive. It gives a nice appearance to the entire sink area. :br

I just happened on this thread. Wow. You have done a great job and have a wonderful setup. If I could only have half of that setup . . .

I too just ran across this....
Damn Rod......this whole project is absolutely awesome.
Excellent work

Later WB-out

Ahhhh jish. That's it. Just 14 pages. This is better reading than a novel. Wow!!! I am so hyped. And it all started just about 2 hours ago when I googled "how to make basement shelving for wine storage" and THIS is what I found... Well, good enough. I'm going to stop by Home Depot, Tractor Supply, etc., etc. and get started tonight.

Kudo's to you Rod. I'm breathtaken and speechless. :b

Rodo, you realize of course that you have killed this thread! I man who is seriously going to post a picture of their area now?! :)

Last edited:
Rod:

What can I say..... just fantastic!! Wish I had the room or talent to create something like this..... I nominate you to hold a future Western Pa get-together just so we can all see your set-up.

Al :br

What can I say..... just fantastic!! Wish I had the room or talent to create
something like this..... I nominate you to hold a future Western Pa
get-together just so we can all see your set-up.

Thanks Al,
We would love to have a get together,... if anyone would show up. Unless your looking to fish or shoot a deer or gaze at the stars we pretty much live in the middle of nowhere and a long way from anywhere PA. However we would shurly welcome any fellow wine makers. Please give a heads up first though.

Last edited:
Jealous every time I see this post. I have a 109 year old house with barely 6'6" ceilings in the basement and a sandstone foundation. Beautiful work.

Latest posts

Back