Merry Christmast and Happy Holidays to all My WMT Friends

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I want for xmas is a hippopanamus!

A crocodile just wont do
:D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feEz-1occWo&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
well I posted earlier and it didn't take for some reason anywayyyyyyyy Merry Christmas to everyone and hopefully we'll all have a Happy New Year also.

Is he stuck? Oh my gosh!!

Try starting a fire in the firplace, that will make him move! LOL.

Merry Christmas Wade! I hope you and your family have a great holiday!

Merry Christmas y'all. Sorry I'm so late with my post. Big loud Italian family you know! Posted this with my new Nook Tablet from my wife. Now I can read books and follow wine forums at the same time.

Again, Boun Natale.

Last edited:
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! Looking forward to a new year and new wines! :-D

Better late than never, but Merry Christmas to everyone here!!! Had a very hectic yet fun weekend, my family is huge but always knows how to have a good time. My new baby boy got more stuff than everyone else combined I believe and hes 2 months old and slept most of the time. Haha Hope you all had a great holiday as well, my prayers go out to the people around here that lost their homes last week in the tornado, and to all those less fortunate than myself. Im thankful everyday for all I have, especially my wonderful wine community on here.:sn:dg

Latest posts

Back