Merry Christmast and Happy Holidays to all My WMT Friends

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ffemt128

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all My WMT Friends

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.

Looking forward to a new year and new friends.

Last edited:
Ditto, and back right at ya Doug!!

And the same from me, to all of my friends here on WMT. It is a pleasure to be a member of such a great group of people here. Sometimes I forget this forum is about making wine. I bet the creator of this site never imagine we would come to this point.

We are all friends here. I am glad to be amongst you all.

:xt

Last edited:
Same from here! I hope everybody finds at least one (or more) winemaking kit or toy under the tree tomorrow morning.

I guess I better stop (I mean start!) my shopping, time is running out!

Last edited:
Yep, Santa was pretty good to me. Under the invisble tree this year (wife and kids are off in Michigan for 2 weeks so not bothering to put up the tree) there is a MM Impressions Castel De Papa, a back ordered (invisble) MM Impressions Chianti, an Orchard Breezin Green Apple Gewurtz., an Orchard Brezin Peach Chard, 200 corks, 5 lb. of K-Meta, 1 lb. of Nutrient, 1 lb. of Energizer, and 2 things of sorbate. Love ya Santa!!!
Happy Holidays To All!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Got a Thermocapsuler, 2 - 6 gallon carboys, few cases of wine bottles, and some $$ to do what i want with it!!!

Wonder what i will spend it on :h

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year remember don't drink and drive

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you for all of your contributions to WMT. Got a nice Milwaukee PH meter, timer that counts up and down, 11 pound scale for grams/ounces and a digital thermostat for the chest freezer for cold stabilizing.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone!

Not sure if santa will be bringing any wine stuff this year. Wife and I did more for the kids and less for us. We did buy new ski gear so we spent enough on that.

Merry Christmas

tree1.jpg

Yes, happy holidays to all - hope it is enjoyable for you. We got snow yesterday so it is a white one for us!
.. Doug

To all my friends on WMT:

I want to first tell you how much I have enjoyed interacting with all of you. I truly enjoy this forum and the consummate intellect represented. Thank you for including me.

And then I want to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.

Your wine buddy, Rocky ("Number 55 in your program and Number 1 in your heart.")

Happy Holiday Season
to all.

I got my goodies a bit early this year, just in time to make a batch of X-mas blackberry wine ... finding this forum is a treat as well.

I'm the designated driver for a family dinner/ get together tomorrow, plan on picking up and dropping off any and all who wish to imbibe or just plain need a ride.

Good for you Dave!

Noone is fooling anyone here. We all like to drink.

Please be safe!

Not worth it. I can testify after the holidays if you want. I have my own story. I have paid the price myself.

A friend of mine ran over and killed a young man here. He was 63, the kid was, well, 13.

PLEASE DON'T DO IT.

Merry Christmas all.

Latest posts

Back