Hi From western NC

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NC-beeman

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am excited about being on Wine making talk. I know that I can learn a lot from everyone. I am a beginner at wine making and welcome all of the help that I can get.
Thanks
William

Welcome to the forum, William. When you have a question, ask away! We are not all experts but we do know a bit about making wine.

Glad to hear from you William. Are you close to WCU????

Joe R.

Hi Jo
It is probable about two hours from WCU. It is up in the mountains, very good trout fishing over their. Have you watched the TV show Mountain Men? The guy on their from NC is very close to the Western Carolina University.
William

Hi William, and welcome to the forum. I am guessing from your "handle" that you might be interested in making mead.

Hi Rocky
I tried to make one batch of mead. I don't know what I did wrong but I could not get it to ferment. In hind sight I suspect that I may not have added enough water. I did make a three gallon batch of Blueberry mead. It is OK. I am sure it could be improved upon.
William

NC-beeman said:
Hi Jo
It is probable about two hours from WCU. It is up in the mountains, very good trout fishing over their. Have you watched the TV show Mountain Men? The guy on their from NC is very close to the Western Carolina University.
William

Yes I have seen the show on occasion. I believe he is also near Boone, NC if I remember correctly. I am from IL but my daughter graduated from WCU so we've been down there numerous times! Again, welcome.

Joe R.

Latest posts

Back