Hey all!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jleiwig

Junior
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm new here to the forums. Saturday was my birthday, and for my birthday I picked up a vinters best kit with glass carboy. For my first wine I think I'm going to try making a concord/raspberry wine. I have some questions on that, so I'll post them in the correct forum shortly.

I hope to learn and be helpful here!

Happy Birthday, jleiwig and welcome to winemakingtalk

Welcome to a great forum! Lots of good folks and information here.. I made a coupld batche of killer black cherry / concord.. Friends have been wanting me to make more... Good luck with your batch..

Happy Birthday and welcome. Seems we share a Birthday, Oct. 29th, but I'll bet I have a few years on you at 58.

Welcome

Welcome...You are not far from us...we are in Hamilton. And Happy Birthday to you. Wine gets better with age, I'm not sure that's true of life. as more B'days pass, I find myself using my wine logs more because I can't remember what I did or didn't do. Getting very forgetful...My kids let me hide my own easter eggs

Latest posts

Back