hello from ocean springs Mississippi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jobe05 said:
Yea, I know what you mean.........

I only get 1 and a half servings using my wine glass:

20080116_201851_masonJar.gif
Jobe! I'm so glad to see you've moved up to a handle on your drinking jar!
smiley2.gif
(Yes, I'm days behind, I've been out of town.)

Yea............

With the old one, after a couple glasses they would start falling out of my hand................

This helps, but I suspect I have found a use for my old transfer hoses....
smiley36.gif

Jack on Rainy said:
Mud,
Welcome to the forum! You had me LOL after I saw the pict you posted! You are so in trouble!
smiley36.gif

Maybe a way to abate the mess you are in is to make her a WE SE kit called French Chardonnay. It was my first kit to make it to the drinkable stage at about nine months and it was and is good.That way you might get out of the trouble you are in a little sooner than with one of the longer maturing kits.....
smiley2.gif

I do have a empty fermenting bucket I think I'll order the WE SE French Chardonnay.Thanks for the welcome.
P.S Due to the overwhelming negative response to the pic of Christy (and the sinking felling in my stomach
smiley18.gif
)I'll be removing that post in a couple of days.Edited by: mississippi mud

Mud, I hope you dont think that we disapprove of her looks or anything like that, we just think that she wouldnt want any pictures of her being pregnant on the forum as I know my wife would hang me by the things down there!

I think everyone is right about her not liking it posted on the INTERNET.she wouldn't want a good picture posted.
smiley7.gif

Mud: I haven't said anything because it's difficult in todays society to complement anyone without it getting turned into a bad thing.

Christy is a very pretty lady, and there is nothing on earth prettier than a pregnant woman. No fedish here...... (see!) The act of being able to bring life into this world is an unbelievable feat .

Keep the picture........... unless she is on your butt, then have a picture taken of both of you together and post it!

I hear ya Mud, My wife wanted me to take the picture out of the forum from last Christmas. She does not like any pictures to be taken of herself.

Thanks appleman,I went ahead and ordered the French Chardonnay just in case.WhenI said negative responseI meant the part about me getting my butt kick and believe me these southernladies can leave marks!!!!!I fell much safer now.

It's too bad we can't share picts over the net without worrying about the weirdness around. I enjoyed the points of view expressed here yet hesitate to post picts myself. One of the reasons is I'm not as good looking as either of you!

It is smile for me, though, to contemplate you two embarking on life's biggest adventure, no not wine making, PARENTING! Enjoy these moments of prechild quiet and luxurious personal time. They are soon over! May they be replaced with rich, vital, newdiscovery with healthy child and mother. Keep us posted!

That is a nice picture, it's a pleasure to meet both of you. Were was that picture taken?

Thanks every one that picture was taken in Florence on our honeymoonin march last year.We paid to get into the botanical gardens and their were no flowers at all every thing was dormant.We both got the flew and missed all the pre paid tours in Rome ,Florence and Venice .I did get a tour of the Vatican hospital though.

The worst part was we only felt like drinkingwine (which is cheaper than water) two days out of fourteen. Edited by: mississippi mud

What? Did I read correctly? Wine's cheaper than water? Sounds like paradise! Sorry you guys were sick. Maybe a second honeymoon is in order. After the new addition arrives and gets settled in, of course.
smiley2.gif

Back