My name is Aidan. Greetings!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atdcook

Junior
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Aidan and I am 23 years old from East County San Diego, Southern California. I'd like to introduce myself. I am from a family who was part of bootlegging during The Prohibition. My Grandfather had a farm in Yuma AZ, and made wine in the same shed he grew his mushrooms in. I've cooked a lot of my life, raised animals, grew plants. I figured it's time I give wine a try! As of 8-28-23, I endeavored on my first Welches Wine experiment. I'm not going into too much detail on this project, that's for another post. I added a cup of cane sugar to a slightly emptied bottle of Welches Red Grape %100 juice, and added some Dry Active yeast. I ended up drinking it by hour 48! It felt good accomplish a ferment for the first time. Taste testing, I couldn't find myself to stop and finished it. Didn't feel too good the next day. I looke foreward to learning more about this art. Thank you for welcoming me, and I'm glad to be a part of this community, and to have you with me in my Journey.

With Adventure,
Cheers!

-Aidan.

Welcome to Wine Making Talk

well, you seem to have the jail hooch down, and when I read field research bird and monkey colonies still will have 48 hour hooch. The question down the road is what do you like to drink? With juice buckets and kits and even grapes from the fruit market you should be able to get there.

Welcome to Wine Making Talk

well, you seem to have the jail hooch down, and when I read field research bird and monkey colonies still will have 48 hour hooch. The question down the road is what do you like to drink? With juice buckets and kits and even grapes from the fruit market you should be able to get there.
Thank you for the inspiration and kind words.

Very kindly,

-Aidan.

Latest posts

Back