hello from ocean springs Mississippi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mississippi mud

Reaction score
I haven't properly introduced my self yet,names paul/mud andI love to joke ,eat and drink wine . Edited by: mississippi mud

Welcome Paul. Looking forward to reading about your home winemaking adventures.

Ken

20080116_182647_cellar_030.jpg

Welcome Mud! Looks like you have a few a goin'! I see a Rennaissance kit there! Which one is it? I bet it smells great fermenting!

mississippi mud said:
I love to joke ,eat and drink wine .

Another member after my own heart..............

forums seem to be outlets that allows oneself to be something they ordinarily can not.................. A jokester......

Welcome

mississippi mud said:
1st things first, I think you need to buy a level and check that shelf or table, Im just afraid that primary bucket and carboys are going to fall off! Yes, Im a jokester to!
smiley36.gif

chianti, man they should call you 20/20 startedit on the 14th added raisins on the 16th 1/2 at 10:00 and the rest at at 2:00 and yep it does smell great.

They look great mud, your doing a good job so far. I like the way you tuck them all in at night.........

I wish I knew a Pino Grig drinker. I purchased a kit really cheap because it was reaching it 18 months old stage. I made the kit right a way using new yeast, but it turned out really dark in color. Would like someone to try it to tell me if it's OK, or do I need to go ahead and recycle my 30 bottles.........

PM me your address, I'd appreciate it.......

HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!.............

As Wade would tell ya, I EXPECT complete honesty! Don't say "well..... it's not bad"......... When you really want to leave the word bad out!
smiley9.gif

I just don't know....

I could go to the store and buy a $12 bottle to compare, but I wouldn't know if what I bought was any good to begin with, haven never drank a Pinot....... Red or White....... Besides...... Having the ability to make make own wine should mean never having to spend $12 on a bottle of wine....
smiley36.gif

Seriously though, I would like an honest opinion, I don't think it's very good.

I'll also send ya some thing that I think is good to give you an idea of my taste, and for helping me out.

Thanks

My Spidey senses are tingling. I sense a Blackberry port going into a box?

Youll know if thats what he sends you, its the bomb, if theres any left as he sends a lot out.

Your senses are catching up with you Wade...........

There is a bottle in a box............ DATED TO SHIP IN 2009!!!!

Oh....... Thats right........ thats addressed to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea...... He can chose Blackberry Port ........ IF HE LETS IT AGE!!!!!!!!!!

Or a red like Barbera, Merlot, LOVZ, or even a horrible Amarone..........

Or a white.......... Piesporter, Symphony, Riesling, Johannisberg Riesling, gerwits, scuppernong........ french Chardonnay...... to name a few.... whatever he wanted

Back