hello from ocean springs Mississippi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing metric about it....... It's jst a good ol' souhtern quart

Well now ya got me wondering...............I'll have to check to see what that would be in ML.............

smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley3.gif
smiley11.gif

Just can't risk it!Edited by: mississippi mud

You are going to be in trouble there- or is that Mud when she finds out you posted that pic of here on the internet! My darling won't even hardly ever let me take a picture of her. I feel sorry for yours-2 more month to go- twins in your future?
smiley36.gif

I'm pretty convinced Appleman that thats why his nick name is Mud............
smiley36.gif

Not twins just a bigbeautiful baby girl.I haven't seen her but,I already love her.Emma is her name.Me and Christy's 1st. Edited by: mississippi mud

mississippi mud said:
How old are your boys ,appleman?

15,17, and 28. I'm an old man.
smiley36.gif

I just thought about it and I have a nice named Emma- she's about 4 now. They don't live around close so it's been about 3 years since I have seen her.Edited by: appleman

Mud,
Welcome to the forum! You had me LOL after I saw the pict you posted! You are so in trouble!
smiley36.gif

Maybe a way to abate the mess you are in is to make her a WE SE kit called French Chardonnay. It was my first kit to make it to the drinkable stage at about nine months and it was and is good.That way you might get out of the trouble you are in a little sooner than with one of the longer maturing kits.....
smiley2.gif

After seeing that post you better start drinking now so that when she does hit you, you wont feel it as much!

Welcome to the forum mud.......sorry you will not be able to be with us for very long though ...bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mississippi Mud was a good man and wine maker! We will all miss him!
Edited by: wade

If you haven't met Waldo yet you are gonna love his humor and good nature. He is there to help you out-always offering up his great sampling skills. But you better watch out, he tends to send you more than you send him. He is our resident Santa Claus!

We planted three different blue berry bushes today.Ill be asking for every ones recipes .We also planted a venus grape vine .

Latest posts

Back