Hello-----again!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flem

Reaction score
Hello everybody! My name is Mike (aka Flem). I live in western PA not too far from Pittsburgh. Most of you don't know me, but many of you do (some personally). I used to be pretty active on the forum, but I kind of got away from it for a variety of reasons. None of them because of this great forum. I've learned a lot from it. I still lurk from time to time. Oh yes, I'm still making wine. I started about three years ago. Most of them are from juice buckets or high-end kits. I've only made about 125 gallons. My preference is dry reds while my wife prefers dry whites. We aren't really into the sweet wines however I did make a coffee port which is quite nice. Anyway, that's me in a nutshell. I'm going to try to be a little more active in the future---hopefully.

Mike

Welcome back. I am so glad you are back! And I hope you are up for some more gatherings, you missed the last couple at my house. Still planning on a Luva Bella trip, probably the first of April and Ffemt has talked us into getting some buckets from Consumer's. You interested in that? I told Doug he had to fine us a place for lunch on the strip.

Again, glad to see you back.

Welcome back Flem!!! Missed you fro quite awhile but glad to have you back my friend!

Dang it Julie, you live in a barn? I told you to shut the door when you left, now look whats's crawling in!

Flem who? LOL good to have you back buddy!

Last edited:
Well I guess for you and I it is... Hello-----for the first time!

I get to PA 7-8 times a year. Wife has family just outside of Mansfield about an hour below Elmira, NY. Also, my brothers own hunting property near McConnellsburg that I get to 4-5 times a year.

Thanks for the "welcome backs" guys.
Julie, the L'uva Bella trip sounds good. So does the trip to the strip for buckets and lunch (on Doug, of course). I'm heading to Florida for a month in a couple of weeks, but we'll be back by then.

Back