Hello Again!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmorosco

Reaction score
Well hello to my extended family here at FVW! I have been away for a bit.. Lost my desire to make wine.. But it has been rekindled again Life moves on!! Now I have my kids to thank for moving me in a positive and forward direction! I also have noticed that we are running low on wine in the cellar!!LOL ...So long story short!!! IM BACK!!
smiley4.gif

Hey Benny, I noticed your other post and thought, it's been a llllooooonnnnnnnngggggg time since Benny has visited. Welcome back!

Well welcome back there Benny, you lost what??????????????????????????? :)

Well Mainly helping My son Matt get into college.. Soooo well Priorities... Number 1 Wine...umm Kids then...LOL

I fully understand about getting your son into college. My wife and I are helping our son to get ready to attend Oklahoma State this fall. I too have slowed down on my winemaking, but am getting back in the groove again, John.

nursejohn said:
I fully understand about getting your son into college. My wife and I are helping our son to get ready to attend Oklahoma State this fall. I too have slowed down on my winemaking, but am getting back in the groove again, John.

Yeah it is tuff.. Matt is also being persued for football at a bunch of schools.. This was Matt after a fumble recovery in the championship game it made the paper..Proud papa!!
20100329_101517_Mattwinsection.jpg

Waldo said:
Glad to see ya back buddy !!!

Waldo sooo glad to see you are still here!! Again just want to say thanks for all the advice previously!! I will be bending your ear again if you dont mind!
smiley4.gif

wade said:
Well welcome back there Benny, you lost what??????????????????????????? :)

It was just a figure of speech WADE!! LOL!! It was dormant!! Not Lost!! Glad to be back!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Goodfella said:
Whatcha gonna cook up for your first wine back?

Ok My wife insisted on a couple of summer wines also gonna do Riesling and I want to try out of some of the new wines on George's site! I honestly am lost ..Last time I was making them George had diffrent companies he was dealing with so .. I am starting from scratch.. I will do lots of reading of the wonderful people here at FVW!!

I hope that Matt gets lots of scholarship offers. Does he have certain schools in mind already? My son made his final decision to attend OSU last week. Now I know where my money will be going.
smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back