Happy New Year WMT!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vernsgal

Just me
Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone!

May your glass always be full and a carboy always available!

:hny2

Was actually asleep before waking up to someone setting off firecrackers. So... Happy New Year!

May 2014 be happy, healthy and full of good wine for all.

Wishing everyone a wonderful year, a year of health, of happiness, joy and peace. As they say in Scotland, Lang may yer lum reek (loosely translated: May you always have enough to have a warm home).

nbwii - of course you will be having a Happy New Year...you're in the Bahamas!!!! LMAO! We are gearing up for yet another winter storm that is going to pack a punch, up to 2 feet of snow is being predicted!!!

Happy New Year to all my new friends here at WMT. I don't know how I would have got through the beginners phase without y'all. May we all reap the rewards of our 2013 batches with a big smile as we open them up for their first time.

I am like a beginning winemaker again now after the fire in my office building the Friday before Christmas. I had my personal wine inventory in there. I had wines going back to 2004 in my collection of wines I made before going commercial in there. We collected up the bottles (mostly broken) a few days ago and had almost 30 full cases of it. I will miss going out there and grabbing a couple bottles of wines I don't have normal access to in my winery. I am limited now to about 25-30 kinds we make in the winery now. Anyways I don't drink as much anymore after going through chemo this past year. Oh well, I'm hoping this year is better than the last. LOL

nbwii - of course you will be having a Happy New Year...you're in the Bahamas!!!! LMAO! We are gearing up for yet another winter storm that is going to pack a punch, up to 2 feet of snow is being predicted!!!

Hence why I live in the south:b

Latest posts

Back