Gift bags

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a source for wine bags? I am not looking for anything real fancy or crafty. Just something reasonably priced to present a bottle of wine in.

Thanks Guys! I just found an awesome site!
http://wholesale.truefabrications.com/ The selection and prices are unbelievable and they have a lot of other wine related items. They must have a 100 different kinds of bags. I was going to order 20 at .49 but shipping was 11.00. Well I kept adding more to the order and the shipping stayed the same so i ended up ordering 100 bags. Check it out.

I always have trouble finding good wine gift bags I like and can afford. Then I had a thought...you know how winos drink from a paper bag? It was the inspiration! I made a template that is 17' wide (4" each side plus 1" for overlap) and 16.5" long with some "Vs" cut out to overlap and glue for the bottom. I even cut a "smile" in the top to make it look like a real bag. Then I traced the template and cut 14 of them from lightweight brown craft paper I found at the Dollar Store and some I had leftover. A good glue stick worked to put them together.

I think I will try and incorporate the idea into a label... maybe for the next year's wine label contest. How about "Paper Pag Red"? =)

I will post a photo when they are full and ready to give.

Wow, thanks for the link.

Great prices and nice stuff!Did you see the prices on their Decanters? Really nice!

RunningWolf - what a site/link....all my time here has been enjoyable and worthwhile...BUT in one posting you just doubled it. THANKS!

i am wondering if this does the same as the Vinturi that i just bought to give as a gift.......simple and much cheaper

Aerating Pour Spout</span>

This
pour spout also aerates wine with a dual air intake system and an
air-blending strainer. This is the ultimate multi-tasker. Made from
sturdy stainless steel and acrylic.
*******</span>
http://images.artofwine.com/images/product/large/450_action1.jpg

I bought some Christmas bags at Hobby Lobby that worked real well for 2 bottles.

Latest posts

Back