Fulchino Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spotted Al taking some fruit home to press for his New Apple Wine. I think that he will probably call it:

Vino de la fruita

20101020_214902_ATT1.jpg

wadda ya think, guys?

rrawhide

hilarious....that guy is serious about apples..i would like to see the leaf springs on that car

it looks like the passenger taking the picture is in a mercedes

worth reading for all, who like me, believe that biodynamic grape growing is wishful thinking AT BEST and MORE OFTEN THAN NOT bs, charlatan speak, environmentalism run amok and a pseudo religion

http://biodynamicshoax.wordpress.com/

and an initial paragraph:

Welcome to “Biodynamics is a Hoax.” I
created this blog to offer an alternative view to Biodynamics and to
engage the Biodynamic community in debate over the merits and efficacy
of Biodynamic farming. I challenge any Biodynamic farmer or supporter
to defend the writings of Rudolf Steiner. I submit that if you believe
in science you cannot believe in Biodynamics, and the corollary is just
as true, if you believe in Biodynamics you cannot believe in science.
As you can tell by the title I believe that Biodynamics is a hoax and
deserves the same level of respect the scientific community has for
witchcraft, voodoo and astrology.

I'm one of those people who cannot stand all the "Greenwashing" that goes on in this world. Biodynamics is one of those things that sounds good, but is total rubbish! Much like when a store will charge you for bags, in the name of the environment. That money doesn't go to help the environment! It goes to cover the cost of the bags at usually a 400% margin. Then there are others that bring their own "environmental" bags that are made of nylon, which cause the environment more grief than plastic, etc. It's all one big money making industry, and don't believe anything else.

Much like certified organic stuff...don't even get me started on that! My thing is buy local and use local for as much as you can. THAT reduces your carbon footprint.

i am getting ready to do my annual layering of argon on wines during the rackings that i will do during the next month after oaking and stabilizing and any other chores....the article at this sight is a good reminder of argon's value and economy...further more it reminds me of the necessity to deliver the gas at slow rates a possible.
http://www.vinovation.com/ArticleArgon2.htm

this surprised me today.... I was surprised to find out that the vineyard had been captured on
canvas in the form of an oil painting. Well know and respected artist
Monique Sakellarios, who operates a gallery in Nashua NH"Maison de
l'Art",
<h3 ="UIIntentionalStory_Message" -ft="{&quot;&quot;:&quot;msg&quot;}">
20101119_181216_Fulchino_Vineya.JPG

</font>http://moniquesakellarios.com/</span></span></h3>

it is done in the impressionistic style....did not purchase it..i may at some point...the painter said she wants to do more next spring and summer...so maybe i can do a series of labels w the image...she has granted me permission to do so

I agree that it would make a great label. If you give her credit on the label for the art, it will help both of you.

appleman said:
And how did you find out about it Al?

Great idea on the labels.

the painter's fiance had come in to purchase wine, turned out he is a trustee of the local symphony..very nice people, both of them, he called me this week to inform me and showed it to me today...she is thinking of doing some more next spring and summer....

who knew something like this was coming......?

Latest posts

Back