Ferrari Automatic Bottle Filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jumby

Wine improves with age, I improve with wine
Reaction score
Has anyone ever tried or currently use a Ferrari Automatic Bottle Filler to fill their wine bottles? If so what are your thoughts? I currently use a bottling wand but I'm thinking about giving one a try.

I like the Allinonewinepump - but hey I am a bit bias - LOL

Plus I like to stand while bottling rather than leaning over and not being able to move the next day.

That's the only thing I used for years until I bought an Enolmatic. I thought it worked great and you can even hook up a vacuum pump to it. I had never used a bottling wand until a few years ago and was surprised how nice it worked. For me they both work great but the wand is a lot simpler.

Look at the Allinonewinepump. In my opinion, bottling is its best feature. I love mine.

I thought your name looked familiar -

I did some reasearch and found that you were one of the lucky winners with the Allinonewinepump giveaway.

I am glad that you are enjoying it and getting use out of it !!

Ferrari bottle filler

I have used it all to bottle and depending on my mood and the amount I'm going to do, is how Ill do it, having a verity of tools in the tool box is the key and knowing how to use them.

Ferrari Bottle filler.jpg

wine line.jpg

IMG_20150627_132834351_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150211_144128891_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141106_165458330_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Quick update. I went ahead and purchased the Ferrari Bottle Filler. I used it today to bottle 30 bottles of petite verdot. It worked as advertised. IMHO it's well worth the money.

Ferrari bottle filler

TOLD YOU SO,FAST, EASY AND GOOD CONTROL THERE ARE OTHER WAY OF BOTTLING WEATHER YOU USE THE AIOP OR ANY OTHER TYPE,TAKE YOUR TIME AS HOME WINEMAKERS WE HAVE THE TIME .

IF YOU PLAN YOUR WORK AND WORK YOUR PLAN...........:br

TOLD YOU SO,FAST, EASY AND GOOD CONTROL THERE ARE OTHER WAY OF BOTTLING WEATHER YOU USE THE AIOP OR ANY OTHER TYPE,TAKE YOUR TIME AS HOME WINEMAKERS WE HAVE THE TIME .

IF YOU PLAN YOUR WORK AND WORK YOUR PLAN...........:br[/QUOTE]THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

I use the Ferrari Automatic Bottle Filler and it works fine for most bottle, but It leaks all over the place with some bottles. I have not figured out exactly that the issue is, but it's only certain bottles that give me the problem.

Bottle fillers

Your not pushing down The filler snog enough in to The bottle or straight enough.sometimes for some reason the feeder doesn't separate and it doesn't feel the back pressure.

Thanks Joe, I'll check that next time.
I've been pulling the filler up when it happens, not pushing down.
Never though about the back pressure being the problem.
I have noticed the issue when it's not straight in the bottle.

I also have a Ferrari bottle filler. I watched a guy on youtube and that helped me figure out how to use it. The tiny little instruction sheet is not very good. I use mine with an autosiphon and it worked just as advertised. I've only used it to bottle one batch so far, but I'm happy with it. I also have a Blichmann Beer Gun to occasionally bottle beer from one of my kegs and I can tell you, the Ferrari filler is much easier to use. I noticed pretty quickly that once the bottle is full, that I needed to press the little release tabs on the side of the filler. If I did not, some wine would come out the top by the adjustment knob. The fill stops as advertised but the air leaving the bottle through the vent can still push out a little wine. After two bottles I figured that out and then placed about 6 bottles in to a 5 gallon bucket from Home Depot and filled them in quick succession. Every bottle was filled to the same level using this thing and I'll keep using it. I also splurged and bought a bag of 100 Zorks since I don't have a floor corker.

Last edited:
Back