Fall 2011 price list out

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does it compare to last years pricing?

Tom I took a quick comparison. Everything is within three dollars of last year. Some are up and some down. If you added up all the prices for each year I bet they would average out to about the same number.

I'm surprised they have the pricing already. I'll have to start checking Consumers. Likely get 6 buckets again this fall. 4 Whites and 2 reds.

Well because I lost all the frozen buckets I had aging from Midwest what size are the juice buckets

The buckets we get are Regina and are 6 gallons each in good quality buckets.

Doug only 6, C'Mon, you've been getting those extra carboys all year.

Are these pickup only or do they ship?
Almost a 7 hour drive if I wanted to pick them up. Not sure I could convince the wife for that road trip.

Pick up only but check around your area. You might even call them and ask if they have anyone selling their juice closer to you. Luva Bella is a main distributor.

I got mine yesterday. I am working on my list, not sure what i am getting, i keep changing my mine.

Doug, Luva Bella's gets their juice buckets about 6 weeks before consumers does that is why they have a list right now.

And this is not a public list, they only send this one out to their customers.

I got mine yesterday too. I'm thinking about the California Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Muscato and Sauvignon Blanc. Haven't pulled the trigger yet, though.

Tom I took a quick comparison. Everything is within three dollars of last year. Some are up and some down. If you added up all the prices for each year I bet they would average out to about the same number.

Gino's dont publish their prices for at least 4 weeks.

Thats a long lunch break in this part of the country.... I drive 700 miles RT to pick up my fresh grapes down South. :sm

Almost a 7 hour drive if I wanted to pick them up. Not sure I could convince the wife for that road trip.

This post has me so excited, I can't wait til my local suppliers follow suit... I've got 6 carboys to fill, and I only started in December, guess I caught the bug.... Can't wait:se:se:se

I got the list, too. I emailed them to try to findout where the juice comes from - what growers or regions - but unfortunately they don't know. However, I was told they can get this information for their fresh grapes. I'm looking forward to seeing the grape list mid-August.

This post has me so excited, I can't wait til my local suppliers follow suit...

Man I wish I was as close to Hartford as you are...

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!:<:<:<

Your Itailian pails are cheaper than our California Regina pails. We have only one guy in central NY that does the Itailian pails. I paid $88 plus the gasoline for a 2+ hour drive for one pail of Itailian lambrusco. Concider yourselves blessed.

Latest posts

Back