Chatroom Link

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie always remember it's in the first post here... lol

Has anyone been on the chat recently? There is nothing there but a blank page.

Funny you asked. St Allie pushed for it and then instead of being voted off, she left mainland to go hit the Island. Luck Lady!

Sajah008.jpg

I think it was pretty lame most of the time except some folks meeting with Steve for some one on one instructions.

Last edited:
Well before you had to sign in and then there was a small screen where on the left you would see who was online and the chat would be on the right? How do you know where to type when it is nothing but a blank page? And how does the chat know it is me if I don't sign in?

Well before you had to sign in and then there was a small screen where on the left you would see who was online and the chat would be on the right? How do you know where to type when it is nothing but a blank page? And how does the chat know it is me if I don't sign in?

Ahhhh Julie..... it worked fine for me. Were you voted off the island.:po Thats ok you can call me any time, we don't need no chat room

CupidCurlsFlying.gif

The chatroom is blank unless someone is on there and posted. I check from time to time and if it's empty I leave.

Once you log off your posts leave as well, unlike on here where they remain. When you are on there you can also private talk with someone if there are more than one person and you wish not to let all see what you are talking of if you felt it was unimportant to the others.

The chatroom is blank unless someone is on there and posted. I check from time to time and if it's empty I leave.

Once you log off your posts leave as well, unlike on here where they remain. When you are on there you can also private talk with someone if there are more than one person and you wish not to let all see what you are talking of if you felt it was unimportant to the others.

Steve, I understand that it is empty if no one is there but I am getting a blank page, totally white, nothing there. I can't even sign in cuz it is a blank page. I'll email you a screen shot.

picture.php

This is what you should get after logging in, then without the type I entered.

I do get the "wheel of death" for a few seconds when I select log in. It remembers my log in screen name as well.

Anyone else having this problem? Julie can you try another computer?

Aha, I will when I get home, I believe you might have hit onto something, I have gotten notice that I needed to do an update but have be ignoring it.

probly what it is lol.....Julie kicked herself off the island

I just got off the chat room. 2 and a half hours. WOW. Gonna have to start checking in more often.

Topics covered was some basic b.s. but good wine talk as well. Very informative and easy. Again if anyone wants to ask questions maybe pm someone and they can hop over for awhile.

Made 2 new friends today and hope to chat again soon.

Hope you can fix your Julie but I'm not chatting at 5 in the morning. God Love you for getting up that early.

I'm in chat where in the heck are the rest of you?????????????

Back