Chatroom Link

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probly not but what Dan said didn't help any either LOL

Does anyone ever use the Wine Making Talk chat room? I have checked it out several times and no one is home. :(

We tried adding the chatroom feature on another forum since the V-Bulletin software can do that. After about 6 months we took it off because after the novelty wore off nobody used it. It was kind of lame on there anyway.
If this one has it I haven't found it yet.

Last edited:
I use it often but yes you have to prearrange to talk to someone or pm them to come over. It's great for detailed conversation about recipes or problems may have. Sometimes we get off topic but do return to wine talk.

I think it is handy to have for like when steve said you want to get into a detailed discussion or just catch up it's free for anyone to use just need to make sure you got someone to talk to.. if you want to ask someone a question and would like a quick answer it's good for that just see if they're on pm them and let them know to go there

I think it is handy to have for like when steve said you want to get into a detailed discussion or just catch up it's free for anyone to use just need to make sure you got someone to talk to.. if you want to ask someone a question and would like a quick answer it's good for that just see if they're on pm them and let them know to go there

That's a good point and probably works here. Now imagine what happened when it was put on a motorcycle site with riders of all types of bikes. :rdo

I tried it once and all people did was chat...

mz_09_10013767194-1.gif

The other thing worth mentioning is since it is not saved for others to read you can give a little more information that you might not want others to see.

It has become a means for me to get to know a few of you more personally that live soooo far away we would never meet. I actually look forward to chatting every few days on there.

The other thing worth mentioning is since it is not saved for others to read you can give a little more information that you might not want others to see.

It has become a means for me to get to know a few of you more personally that live soooo far away we would never meet. I actually look forward to chatting every few days on there.

Steve, I lost the link, I had it as a bookmark but all I get is a blank page. Can you re-post the link?

Back