Chatroom Link

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
while alone in the chat room, but not watching will the chat room signal me when someone comes in, it seems to signal when someone leaves.

while alone in the chat room, but not watching will the chat room signal me when someone comes in, it seems to signal when someone leaves.

Yes it should make a sound to let you know someone has entered the chat

upgraded to explorer v.8. still not working.
anyone else having this problem?

I have explorer 7 and its works fine. Gotta be some setiing don't remember what blocks a chat room though.

it is a java setting thats keeping you out been so long since I messed with them I can't remember which one or I'd tell you.

I have explorer 7 and its works fine. Gotta be some setiing don't remember what blocks a chat room though.

Clink the link at the same time you depress the "Ctrl" and the "Alt" keys. I have to do this on my PC to go to some links. It's a cookie thing

If a man goes into the chat room and says something, but there is no one else there....is he still wrong.

Clink the link at the same time you depress the "Ctrl" and the "Alt" keys. I have to do this on my PC to go to some links. It's a cookie thing

cookies and wine ...hmmmmmmmm not to bad kinda like chocolate and good whiskey yummmyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I guess I am just plain slow...................

I had not noticed that there was even a chat line on here until I just found new posts in the topic. I had to look at the screen to find where it was.

Maybe more people would know it was there if you sent a message or e-mail to everyone, such as tx does for new things.

I will check it out later this evening.

well let someone know when you go so you aint talking to yourself

Ok, I'm in the chatroom, so is Grapeman anyone else wants to join?

yeah just had a lovely chat with a fellow from my hometown! Pretty Smart too!!!

I am with you Wade! I went and checked it out and it is not my thing either.. I like the entertainment out here in the wild...

Back