Calling all Label Makers!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley36.gif

You are most welcome! I hope I didn't offend by removing the garble. It's a very cool label!

By all means do so. I do not either have the know how and or the right program to do this.

Redhot.jpg

Ok, I'm officially out of ideas! =) This has been great fun, Masta. Thank you for the challenge! It's nice to stretch and grow.

Edited by: Joan

The deadline is midnight tomorrow the 3rd so you still have time to design the winner.

Here are my official entries. They're all 2.75 x 2.75 and can be changed up, mixed and matched, etc.

20061203_130009_1.jpg
20061203_130111_3.jpg

20061203_130212_2.jpg
20061203_130237_4.jpg

20061203_130303_5.jpg
20061203_130334_6.jpg

by mix and match I mean you can chose the background from one, font from another, graphic, etc. Edited by: sangwitch

They're great, Sang! I'm glad you decided to finish them! Nice work! =)

Damn Sang.....Very well done!!!!!
smiley32.gif

This is going to tough to decide since you guys have really blown me away with your label talents!!!

Awww shucks y'all.
smiley9.gif

thanks for the compliments. It was fun to do! Now I need to get back to my wine labels.

Congratulations to sangwitch as he is the winner of the VB Hot Sauce label contest!!!
smiley32.gif

The entries he submitted yesterday clinched it and I would like to say thanks to all who entered and hope it was fun.

Bravo Sang!!
smiley32.gif

Sure wish I hadn't been so busy on my last bit of travel I'd have loved to give 'er a try. Then again, doubt I could have competed with "Sang". Great job!!

Latest posts

Back