Calling all Label Makers!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VB1copy-1.jpg

An update.

Microsoft Picture It Premium, Adobe Photoshop, and Paint. Which ever
seems to do what I'm working on better. The only thing I need to know
is how to cut out just one item out of the whole picture that I'm
working with. Do you know how to do that? That would make life so much
easier.

Of those three I've only used Photoshop but I'd be happy to tell you how to do it there. What version of Photoshop are you using? There are several ways of doing it but some ways are only available in later versons. Is there something in particular you're trying to cut out? PM me your picture and I will see if I can "show" you without being able to actually show you. =)

It is the cheesy Album starter Edition3.0 viewer. Never realized until
now thats what it was until you asked. No wonder I do not really use
that. I guess after Christmas I'll get a good version of software. Can
you recommend a good Photo editing software as I'm getting interested
in this stuff now. I've mainly been using the Microsoft Premium.

Edited by: wadewade

I've only ever used Photoshop. It's an amazing program. The CS2 version has more bells and whistles than should be legal! If I learn 1/4 of what it can do, I will have acomplished a lot! It surely is the Rolls Royce of photo editing programs.

I am also sure they are other programs that will do all you want and then some. Unfortunately I don't know them! If you find yourself the owner of Photoshop (Santa's coming!!!), I'll be happy to do what I can to get you up and running. Just give me a whistle!

It's time to chime in here. You label makers are amazing!
smiley32.gif
Some of us are good at labels and others, well, some of us just aren't. Bert and I fit in that 2nd group. We have about 3 different labels that we keep using over and over with slight modifications.
To all of you who submitted labels here, I am impressed and quite jealous of your talents. Some of the labels, just by looking at them, made me fear the next morning!
smiley5.gif
Great job, all of you!
smiley32.gif

20061125_192532_hot_sauce_2_Sma.jpg

Ok, I'm really bored tonight so had to get busy with something...so here is another one, masta.

Angell,

I like your western theme.. ....BTWhow do you post the pictures smaller, like yours is. I guess I'm just not getting it.
<DIV =sbsmilie id=sbsmilie_26 unable="true">
idunno.gif
Ramona

I really don't know. I think it is the program that I use. It's Print shop Professional Labels. The format or size that I use is the size of a name badge. 2" x 3". I think that's got something to do with it.

I create the image with the canvas set to the dimensions that Masta was looking for. When posted don't need to resize it any.

Looking at my busy schedule and Xmas closing in fast I need to change the final date for entries to Sunday 12/3/06. This will give me extra time to make the very difficult decision as to the winner and get some bottles labeled and shipped out in time for the holiday.
The creativity has been exceptional and I know it will be tough to pick the best one. Thanks to all who have entered!

Latest posts

Back