Calling all Label Makers!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Sang.........GREAT LABELS !!!!
smiley32.gif

I really would to get some glossy paper since you lose some of of the colors with the matte finish I have now.

And gloves, and eye protection and have a fire extinquisher with that Habanero sauce.

Angell Wine said:
???? What do you use to fill those small bottles with ???? Just curious.

My S/S brewpot has a valve I installed near the bottom and I fill the bottles directly from that. The toughest part is holding onto the bottle with a heavy leather glove on since it is very hot with boiling sauce added to it.

You can see the valve in this picture:

2005-11-12_142007_P1010002.JPG

Oh wow... those look great. I can't wait to try the sauce!
thanks for the kudos everyone

Now this would be a good start for a HOT SAUCE LABEL ROFLMAO

that is too funny

Harry

Big thanks Masta......got the box today! I guess I'll have to cook tomorrow night so I can try some out. My wife liked the idea of the garlic one.

Sangwitch,

The labels on the hot sauce have received great reviews from everyone who sees them....thanks again for the awesome job!!

Fantastic! I was just looking for this post myself to tell you what a hit the hot sauce has been. I broke it out during a Christmas get together last night and there were a lot of pepper-eating fools there. The garlic sauce is completely finishednow and received the most compliments. The others were a hit as well, but the guys wentcrazy over the garlic.

And you're quite welcome. I had a lot of fun making the labels and actually learned a lot doing them. Thank you for the winnings! Edited by: sangwitch

Latest posts

Back