Calling all Label Makers!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting educated again.
I never bought a laser printer because i only use my printers for documents such as electrical schematics and instructions of one type or another.
The last couple of labels we made were for the gang at the Harley shop and the eye doctors office so I wasn't too critical about quality and definition.

I have a friend called DUKE. I have no idea what his real name is. He is the 75 year old gent that I am making a sweet concord for.

Here is the label
http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d199/slowpoke59ds/wine%20making/?action=view&current=dukewinelabel.jpg

I just realized why those beautiful labels that have been posted in this thread are so clear and well defined.
In the flesh the label is acceptable but other than the layout that i owe to my lady, i would like to see something finer.
Will you folks give me some pointers and is the printer definitely the first. I did this on on a lexmarx1150- i also have a H1120c that i seldom use.
smiley17.gif
Edited by: scotty

I ran out of Thai Dragon sauce about two weeks ago. I didn't think much about until4 days ago when we had pizza. Tonight I had a carving for it so here's another label.
20061129_202013_Valley_Brew6.jpg

I like that Joan. It's a play on the salsa commercial huh?

I like the dragon ones too... and the volcano... and the cartoony peppers... etc.

i was sorry to see the deadline move, but it's all good... i work better under pressure!

Do I want to know what the solid black thing is coming out of the back of this guy's head?
smiley1.gif

scotty said:
I have a friend called DUKE. I have no idea what his real name is. He is the 75 year old gent that I am making a sweet concord for.
That's a fun label! The personalization is what makes it special.
smiley32.gif

Thank you for cleaning it up Joan. It didnt look like that in my
program but I guess when it posted which is much bigger it brought out
some ugliness I just did not see. As for the thing in the back, I leave
it up to everyones imagination.

Latest posts

Back