Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine Label Contest

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to Joan and Brandiwine....Those are truly awesome labels.
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Waldo

wade said:
there is no back to these bottles,just 2 awesome fronts!
smiley32.gif

That's the idea Wade, Bottles are round so no matter which one you see it is the front and they both deserve to win, as do the others, but I'm using small bottles, so I can't fit them all on.
smiley36.gif

Congrats to all and kudos to appleman and George for making sure everyone felt like a winner!
smiley32.gif

Congratulations Brandiwine!!!!!!

Thank you, Appleman for the contest!! And thank you, George for offering the gift certificateS!!! That is very generous!

All the labels are wonderful!!! Thank you all for entering and for pushing me to think and learn and try things I've never tried!

Congrats to Joan and Brandiwine! Thanks to appleman for the wonderful contest and last but not least thanks to George! Awsome job everyone!

Congratulations to you too Joan... great Job!!!
Thank you, Appleman, for chosing me too...super suprise, and great contest too!
smiley1.gif

And , of course, thanks to George as well for his much appreciated generosity!

Thanks to Appleman and George for a great contest and way to get the forum members new and veteran into the fray. And congrats to the winners - the labels rock!
Happy Easter,

Jim

I wish i had the time and talent to make my own labels.

Some very high end work done. congratulations to Brandiwine!!

But I'll have to pass on the wine.... I don;t think I own enough pliosec to put out the fire!!
smiley2.gif

Just a little update to the winners. When I went to bottle the batch of Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine, I was almost out of corks. Got them in today so will bottle this weekend if time permits and send them out to all you winners next week. You guys can PM me your addresses to send them to, please. I will also PM you later in case you don't see this. Again congradulations to all you guys on a job well done. Edited by: appleman

appleman said:
Just a little update to the winners. When I went to bottle the batch of Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine, I was almost out of corks. Got them in today so will bottle this weekend if time permits and send them out to all you winners next week.

Hay Appleman, did you ever get these sent out? Didn't get mine yet. Just wondering.

***Update on the Nuclear Apple/Pepper Wine***

I finally got the winning labels affixed to the bottles and some shrink caps on. Sorry I have been so busy I haven't had time to get this done sooner. Now I need to box them up and ship them out. Here are a few pictures of what the winners looked like on the bottles. I ended up with only one per bottle. They were just big enough they didn't both fit well on the same bottle.

Again thanks to all and the winners and runners up should be able to sample some soon. Seems I have let them age a little more for you
smiley4.gif

20070713_045558_100_3180_Small.JPG

20070713_045706_ApplePepper_Sma.jpg

20070713_045833_100_3182_Small.JPG

20070713_045933_100_3181_Small.JPG
Edited by: appleman

Latest posts

Back