botteling systems

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The all-in-one pump is probably the best, but I installed a spigot on a primary fermenter bucket. I rack to the bucket and attach a bottling wand to the spigot spout with a 3 inch piece of tubing. I slide the bottles up the wand to fill. It's quick and easy. The only disadvantage is the slight oxygen exposure during filling. So far, it has not been a problem for me.

The all-in-one pump is probably the best, but I installed a spigot on a primary fermenter bucket. I rack to the bucket and attach a bottling wand to the spigot spout with a 3 inch piece of tubing. I slide the bottles up the wand to fill. It's quick and easy. The only disadvantage is the slight oxygen exposure during filling. So far, it has not been a problem for me.

I totally agree! The all in one is great for bottling, and more! I just purchased one myself recently.

However, if you don't want to invest the extra $ right now the bottling bucket made with a wine bucket and an inexpensive spigot with a piece of tube and bottling wand also works very well. That is what i used before the all in one. I still have mine and use it if im bottling a very small batch.

Latest posts

Back